IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you order this bundle "3845 Voice Bundle Included: FL-CCME-240 Cisco CallManager Express Feat License Up To 240 Phones" do you order phones with licenses or phone spares. What is the part number? I know the licenses are paper and will not impact...

tsardena by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity tools depot -> Cisco Unity Telephony Integration ManagerWhere can I get the Unity Tools Depot for UC 2.0.1I need to get to the Telephony Integration Manager in order to do do some things.

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have Unified Messaging with Unity Express that comes with Unified Communication 500 Series.Any documents/white sheets to support or deny it?If not what would the best option to get this feature for a small scale solution - as small ...

anupamav by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all..I am confering Transcoder on a 2811. But i am having problem with the conference profile. Its not taking any maximum session and only shows 0 as the option for max session. As it is not accepting any maximum session , so it is shutdown and i ...

Dear sirI wanted to know one number in CCM 6.1.my current scenario is i have 2 PRI's and CCM6.1.If external users call to my internal Ip phones call will be land on my IP phones or it will tranfer on Voice Mail. but my question is if user is not aval...

Please let me know if this is the wrong area for this question...I setup a Cisco VPN client to our office. Down this tunnel I use the Avaya Phone Manager software to run voice through, which worked just fine for months. The phone system is an IP Offi...

We are installing a two site UCM Business Edition solution. Main site single gateway will be setup as h323 gateway (due to need to run T.37/tcl scripts - to get faxes to emails).We also have a vg224 at main site that will have faxes, modem and polyc...