IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I was wondering if anyone has any experince in setting up a Linksys Phone that is connected to a Cisco switch? My understanding is that Linksys IPPhones are running CDP, my configurations are as follows.interface range gigabit 0/1-48switchport mod...

I'm finding that the analog phone lines are 'going down' in one office. When I reset the voice ports on the router, they come right back up and will remain that way for 24 hours to several weeks. Also verified that there is no maintenance ongoing wit...

As much as I love the the cisco web site, trying to find information can be a little challenging. I am trying to choose the correct budled IPCC Express software and the server hardware. Is there a tool that you can use that helps selct the right soft...

silex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since upgrading to 6.1.1 from 4.1.3 - I get this message usually two or three times a day:At Thu Mar 13 16:33:15 CDT 2008 on node 172.16.1.1, the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated: SeverityMatch - Critical sshd[713]: fatal: Write fa...

snooter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is the 405 SIP Message we get from ccm 5 if we try to register a phone behind a trunk ie whose ip address is also the ip address of a trunk set in the pbx.Is it possible to change that ?Is there a smart trick for that ?Thanks a lot in advance.Da...

CM version 4.13I have a publisher and 2 subscribers. I installed the 2nd subscriber and all phones have registered to it. but it seems that any phone that had a callforward can no not be dialled or call out , I have reset the DBL monitor and CTI mana...

Hi All, looking for a bit of advice on what dialplan is generally used in India. I'm not sure in which region the site is going in but any advice would be appreciated.I've had a quick search on the net and drew a blank. Also, Cisco don't appear to ...