IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI do not know much about Cisco phones our licensing but I purchased a used DX650 phone and was hoping I could just use it by putting in SIP settings from a sip provider but there is no option.  I also tried to access the phone through its local ...

jacob2071 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when webex calls a 8865 ip phone using the video address as the email address of the enduser, it rings on her phone, but each time when she tries to answer, the phone gets unregistered,  this does not happen on other calls, will be thankful for advis...

mmshaik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   My Customer that any IP Phone 8851 that is resenting sponteanously (default version 11-7-1-17). I verify in the logs and appear the message VPT not configured     Status Message    [17:08:29 15-01-18] SEP706xxxxxxxxx.cnf.xml.sgn(HTTP)  [17...

wilsonsant by Level 6
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, We purchased cisco wireless headset 561, but we don't get incoming ring on wireless headset. Looked in forum, there were couple of posts which says its bug which is supposedly not fixed yet. we can hear caller when we connect but need incoming...

Hello I have a new SIP service with Vodafone in Italy and am struggling to configure my CUBE correctly. Does anyone have a working configuration I can use as a template please? I have attached the Vodafone doc for reference. Thanks Mark

I have a CP-6921 that refuses to register.Fron the TFTP server logs it IS receiving the .cnf.xml file but still won't register Any thoughts on what could be the issue? Just to clarify I am using it with a cloud-hosted FreeSWITCH PBX

iweb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm new to trying to setup SIP Phones on a cisco 2921 router that has CME 12.0 I am using Cisco CCP and get the following error messages: SIP related configuration is missing that will enable the VoIP network to support SIP endpoints. Configur...

moman62 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have a a 2911 ISR I am using as my home router. I have recently come to possess a handful of 7962 phones. Working a day job as a LAN support team member for a large company I am somewhat familiar with Routers but not as well as switches....

redbull88 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes