IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How many PRI's can be terminated for voice on a 3825. I have a requirement to terminate 23 E1's on 2 3825 routers. Will the PVDM's be able to supponrt that number. Also i need to know whether this type of setup seems practical or should we be looking...

ambi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CME 4.1 with CUE 2.3. When a message is left for an extension, the MWI envelope indicator appears for the extension, but the MWI light does not light. When I dial the MWI on number, the envelope appears, but no light. When I dial the MW...

Guys,just something i noticed and though id shoot it out. i recently did an install for a customer. initially, i had them on g711 and although the customer didnt notice anything, i noticed a slight walkie talkie effect (like if we had VAD enabled). i...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to configure ILO (integrated lights out) on an MCS/HP server? I've been told that you can configure ILO through via a browser but cannot find any documentation on it. Any assistance would be ap...

All, I have imported users and phones into Unified Communications Manager 6 already, and now I am having to go back and assign DNs to phones manually, along with assign phones and DNs to users. Is there a way with BAT to go back and do this even tho...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Microsoft dialer

I am looking for software which will allow me to dial directly from outlook contacts using my cisco phone. I am using CM 4.1.3. I have found the TSP integration with Microsoft outlook, but it only references CM 3.X. Is there a newer version of thi...

Anyone have an idea ?Since we installed the system 6 month ago, we always got one noisy phone line, which isn't always the same (physically).The noise is always on the remote end. Meaning that we, locally, on the cisco system, do not hear it. but on ...

nrnick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes