IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,When i press DND on 7911 phone it goes to DND mode. Again when i press DND it is not disabling the DND feature. I need to reset the phone to disable the DND. Anyone faced this problem? Kindly help.FYI : I am using CME 4.1 Regards,Manoj

We are experiancing a few phones at 1 location that are cutting out during a internal or external call. If you hit the ? twice during the call all the phone effected are experiancing a lot of packet loss. Sometime the effected phones will also re-r...

adamm2008 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm keep getting Failover messages in one of my Branch office IP Phone network, i did show log and BGP is flaping around?Is there anyother reason to look and how to resolve it?

I have a 2821 router running SPSERVICESK9-M Version 12.4(15)T1.On this router I have:VWIC 1MFT-T1 for PSTN connectionWIC1-ADSL for Broadband.I also have a Cisco 2960 switch connected to gi0/1.I am trying to implement Auto QoS. On the router I have to...

hiwhat do you think the solution to this:i have enabled FAC for all users for mobile and international calls after working hours and in holidays, now when a user forwards all his calls to his mobile after working hours, any call (internally or extern...

CME RedundancyI have a site which has a 3825 with 100 users, it is connected to the pstn via an E1 line, I require some sort of redundancy at the site in the event the 3825 goes down.From this doc - > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps...

I have completed an installation of CME 4.1 / CUE 2.3 and have everything running just the way I want it (almost) -- then I noticed all incoming voicemails that are left on a user's mailbox say they are from that same extension. For example, a calle...

jelzein by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting an error when running CUICA that says that I need to install the Crystal Reports Engine before proceeding and that it can be installed off of Cisco Unity Service Packs CD1. I can't seem to find Crystal Reports on it at all, does anyone k...