IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have the following field in the gkdefault.cfg file#txtupgradecode:3,0x601,0x0400,0x0100,192.168.10.250,0x060817A, 0x030829a,CP7912080003SCCP070409AI then have the gkdefault.cfg in flash and have the tftp-server flash:gkdefault.cfgi also have ...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you please tell me if we can use TAPS on CRS 4.0(1) server for a Callmanager 5.1 implimentation. The compatability matrix states that CRS 4.0(1) only goes up to CCM 4.3. Thus I realize Cisco/TAC woudln't support this setup for 5.1. But we only ...

SBCdd7343 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I note in the SRND for 6.0 that Compaq servers can do nic teaming for high avaliability.Can IBM servers also do the same in version 6.0 (it is just a locked down linux no?) and if not, what about the compaqs makes it that they can?ThanksDavid

drhodes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We hace CCM 5.1 with 7912 & 7970 phones. We have configured Extension Mobility . This extension mobility is being used to allow people to make International Calls.Now the Problem is , as & when users login on the extension mobility, they are able to ...

gsriraman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody known where Cisco uses "H.323 Annex E". Recently there is a psirt announced on the following linkhttp://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-sa-20070808-IOS-voice.shtmlone of the vulnerability is attacked on "H.323 Annex E" which is udp 2...

Can anyone give me some information concerning Active Dir integration with CallManager 5.1.2?What I am looking for is, should it be done? Our CallManager is currently configured, can it now be integrated with AD now? What will it do, what will it not...

Hidid any one configure multicast for MoH in multi site with centralized CCM, i know multicast is used to send one same copy of music to multiple parties at once instead of multiple same copies to multiple parties to keep BW? 1. how would this be ref...

Hi,I am running CME4.2 with IOS 12.4(11)XW2 and running into issues that I think is software related. I tried setting up my dsp for hardware conferencing and it is not registering.I have attached a txt file that shows my configuration as well as show...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes