IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone explain to me the difference between these two designations? When I run the Application Summary for a customer in Historical Reports, I get different call stats then when I run a Contact Service Queue report for that same customer. Idea...

Dears i had 2 7912 ip phone ( SCCP ). I downloaded on one of the SIP image i want to download SCCP omage to it again, i tried to download it from cisco site but need password. Can i got the firmware from the second ip phone and then download it to th...

seegomaa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i am using CME4.0. Currently my phones are using sccp, is it possible to integrate sip into my voice LAN protocol together with sccp?I'd like to have x-lite(softphone) connected to CME to call my ip phones. is that possible

J_Vansen_S by Level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have installed the AA with the extended services CD, i want to modify the times that the system repeat the AAMainMenu (5 for default). But there is no option in the configuration menu, and i can not modify this script with the Script Editor,...

At 11:22:25 on 04/03/2007 on cluster CCMSERVER-Cluster.Number of MediaListExhausted events exceed 0 within 60 minutesi am getting the rtmt alert from my callmanager kindly provide the solution to relove this issue thanks in advance sunny

Have two voice gateways (3845) terminating PRIs in an NFAS configuration. So the router's config is H323 based. Have 6 VG224s deployed in H323 as well, because a majority of the devices involved are fax and modems. Since forced authrorization code is...