IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi:i have the following senario:i have H.Q that consists from the following info:1. extenation number 8xxx2. CM5.x3. PRI link on the 3845 gateway with 1000 DID number with prefix 666two Branch sites:branch 1:1. extention number 7xxx2. gateway 2811 wi...

jawwalit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneI have seen a couple of instances recently where the CUCME passwords (associated to Devices for TAPI) seem to have defaulted back to "NULL". I cannot see any reason why this has happened, and I'm not 100% sure that this has been the case (...

bennieg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have configured outlook to dial using Cisco phone. Each time user right click on contact to dial, he has to modify the number as it starts with +44... and then add 9 for external line.Is there way around to overcome this + sign.Cheers,shahid

I have a customer that require to split into 2 parts and hence I need to build a new sets of CCMs for them. I have the following questions tho:-i) For BARS, I would just want to backup and restore the CCM's config on the new sets of servers. Does t...

Hunt.Lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes