IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Has anybody had a problem with the Label Support on CME 3.0?hardware is 2650XM.IOS c2600-spservicesk9-mz.123-8.T11.binHave upgraded to 3.1 but still the same problem.ephone-dn 1 dual-line number 100 label Reception description Reception name Rec...

thack by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble with a router. I can't use csim to dial out. The command works, it seems, but I get a message like this :csimSetupPeer call setup err rc(-5)The router is registerd to Callmanager (SRST) and callmanager can make calls through it w...

Hi,I have installed a Unity 4.0(5) server for a customer, I tried opening the Unity Diagnostic tool but received an error message from MMC informing me that the Snap-In failed to initialize. I should have seen all the common diagnostic tools and the ...

gcobby by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gui,I have a 2851 with 40(number bbb) phones registered on it and a isdn E1(number aaaa) to access to pstnWhen I call to PSTN(for example a mobile phone) the numbered displayed on mobile phone is aaaa and not aaaabbb!Any idea to fix the problem?T...

Hi All, I am using CUE editor. I want the AA only transfer the call to specific extensions. then I insert "if" statement to the script but it seems I have to insert "if" same number as extensions which make AA too long. Is there any "or" option for B...

Hi Guru's I would be greatful if anyone could provide with a URL that illustrate how to add the Logo to Cisco IP 7940 and 7912. With CCM 4.2 I would be greatful if the guide contains with image and steps it would be more convient for me. Cheers !!!

cisco7912 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am using CME. after I installed IP phone, then execute #show voice dsp, I noticed that some phones use G.729 and others use G.711. is that normal or do I need to change codec for all phone to use the same codec? thanks