IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,some months ago, the company i work for installed windows 03 SP1 on an exchange server that communicates with the unity, and now unity cant communicate with it anymore. After a thorough search on cisco's website, i came across a couple of wo...

achalante by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have just set up a test environment with a CCM 5.1 and 3 IP phones (1x7960 + 2x7970).Got everything working just fine, but there is one thing I can't seem to get to work. All of the 3 phones have attached the 7914 Expansion Module. When user 1...

rasmusan1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 CCM's with ICT(no srst, no mgcp) b/w them, with 2 ip phones connected to Each CCM. I make a call from one ip phone - other ip phone and one end of the CCM crashes, will the Voice call continue..p:s - No Mgcp, No H323, it is a ICT b/w CCM

Hi, I'm facing a new problem since using 8.X versions for a 7941.When I enable DND (NoMlsta in spanish), there is no way to disable it. Using the button doesn't works, nor restarting the phone, only rebooting the ccme!Is it a known problem, or a new ...

Resolved! Unity 4.0(5) DST

I have unity 4.0(5) running on win 2000 server. I have applied the windows patches and the server has the correct time. Unity has incorrect time when checking voicemail. I am missing a file that is outlined in step 2 for the patch.Can anyone help?...

jnichols by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiStarted working on a new network recently and, through hitting "?" on my phone noticed the Codec was "lin 17k".Not come across this one before so searched CCO -Nothing !Has anyone else seen/used this ?The qaulity is quite poor so as this was an on...

knowlerp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

this may seem a silly question, however i'm still going to ask.i have configured CME (3.3) and have an E1 PRI voice circuit to the PSTN however my voice vlan (3) is fine, however data access (i.e. services and browser acccess) would be gained throug...

Hi,I have kind of a newbie question and am sorry for posting such queries but I can't find an explanation anywhere on the net. I am wondering what you understand under the term "toll bypass" and how you associate it with VoIP. I am currently studying...