IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I work for a school District and we have run into a few situations when we have received a bomb threat from a "Unknown Caller" Our administration wants to find out if there is a way to block calls with no Caller ID or possibly redirect them to a spec...

bgraham by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the Probl:200 IP-Phones 7960 connected to CCM 4.1, all are working fine. Just ONE phone is drivng me nuts. The Phone just intermitently resets "IP Configuring". On the status of the Phone i see "DHCP-Timeout" or "TCP-Timeout", the switch conf...

Is there any issues with running Cisco IP Telephony over a DSL connectivity. One of the customer's site has a DSL connection to IP/WAN, and I was wondering if IP Phones will be reliable over that link communicating with Ciso Call Manager at the Head...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, the current situation is that we have 2 sites that each have 2811 routers and incoming PSTN lines. The sites are connected via a T1. Site 1 has an AIM-CUE that the calls from the PSTN at Site 1 and Site 2 are directed to for AA. In this scenari...

Hello all. I'm struggling to get the above working. I am successfully using backgrounds on my 7911Gs, but using the same method on the 7941Gs and 7961Gs doesn't work.My list.xml file for the 7941Gs and 7961s is:<CiscoIPPhoneImageList><ImageItem Image...

darrenj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes