IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I know I can busy out a Bchannel for MGCP in CCM through the service parameters is there a fast way to busy out Bchannels on the gateway. I need to just test one Bchannel on each of my PRI's so I need to Busy Out 22 of the b channels at a time on eac...

Hi folks,I need to pull a report with all the extension numbers with the descriptions for E911 that are setup in Call Manager. Any tips on the best way to do this? I have CM 4.1. CDR is not very upfront to giving me this information easily. We ha...

crockettr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CO DID Trunk

We have a customer that has a 2 Channel CO trunk DID termination that we are trying to interface with a Cisco 2801 router. We are looking into using a 4 FXS/DID...will this work? The CO trunk handles 18 DID's....ThanksJoe

joeharb by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using CCM 4.3.1 for voip. and have some problem with fax receptions. Fax goes from one ata186 in our ccm to another and some strings in text are missing, fax goes outside of our network through vg as5400 and the pictures are same. We try to...

Hi all,I have configured my callmanager express and unity express to use auto-attendant with ext 8801.By default, the auto-attendant script with ask for caller to press1 - for extension2 - for user name0 - for operatorI would like to disable caller t...

I saw that if you put a "," in some componen in CRA Editor it is translated in a pause of 1 second. example #1234,5678 it dials 1234 then wait 1 second, then dials 5678.How can i obtain the same functionality on jtapi class?

luisSDMEX by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes