IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,A couple of Qs re: IP phones.1. Is there any real difference between the 79xx and the 79xx G series phones?2. I understand there is more functionality on an old 7940 than a 7912G but the 7912G seems to be more expensive?? I got this from brow...

Kane_CCIE by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer is wondering if there is a MIB for the IP Phones. I do not think so, but I am asking here to be sure. I know there are MIBs specificly for the Call Manager but I did not think that there was any development going into a MIB to be ...

Hi all,I have this question.scenario: VG2800 connected to Primari E1 and configured on CallManager in MGCP. CallManager version 4.1.3sr3.Number associate to E1 025539071.P.O. Number 025539071Extension 4 digit and starting with 1xxcalled to PO. is 025...

m.cucchi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i'm having trouble with dspfarm registration to ccm. My router model is 1751-v, dsp's are available to conf, i've already created cfb<mac-addr-fe0/0> in media resources config page, but the output for "show sccp" in the gw indicates CONNECTION ...

hepark by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently having problems with voice mail. When a voice mail is left from an outside caller everything works fine. When a voice mail is left from an internal caller the voice mail does not work. I do not get a light on the phone indicating th...