IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, I have a cisco 7821. I have recently converted it to 3pcc to use it with another provider, everything on the phone is working great, the one and only issue I am having is i can recieve calls and i can even talk or hear on those but the ph...

Resolved! CCX DN unreachable

Yesterday got a report an option of a CCX app wasn't working. The DN the script referenced was busy if called directly, If I assigned the script of the defective DN to a spare CCX Application DN, that DN would work. For the time being we changed the ...

SteveK066 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, Appreciate if you could help us check this issue.The issue is outbound PSTN call from ip phone/jabber to mobile phone is not working.In the mobile phone, we could see the incoming call showing but it's gone before we can pick up the call...

tomou by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I m planning a migration from a ESXi5.5 C220M4 to a ESXI 7.0 C240M6 part of this is Expressways C and E. (v8.8) Cust would like to keep existing hostnames and IPs. Is it possible to move the vmdks (use vmotion) to the new UCS (even though v8.8 is not...

We have a user where calls to the directory number results in the following message "Hello, Cisco Unity Connection message system. From a touchtone telephone you may dial an extension at any time."When comparing her phone configurations in CUCM to an...

dpak by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes