IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi everyone, pls i need help i cant call remote branch sip ip phone on cme from local sccp ip phone on cme using the same dn 307 with proper translation rule in place while an ip phone running  sccp with the same dn 105 local can call remote branch i...

dapsyn061 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have 2 sets of phones, 7821 & 7861. They are both registered at the same site. The 7821 phones work fine, but I have voice quality issues on external and incoming calls on 7861 phones. Callers complain of receivers voice sounding robot-like. ...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, I have inherited a Cisco IP phone system and whilst I have picked up some basics, I am stuck with one particular problem. We cannot VNC into computers that are connected through the Cisco IP Phones. Here is what I know:We are running Ci...

iSub by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BOT and TCT calls

We have a cluster with cucm 8.6. When the call is made or answered from jabber for android or iphone, its getting disconnected. Its working fine with CSF profile.when we connect the CSF profile with the same wireless network its working fine.please s...

I have a cisco 8845 Video IP phone which is connected to the internet by a LAN cable connected to wall port. My computer is getting the internet by connecting the computer to the Pc port of the IP phone. But the problem is Sometimes computer showing ...

Resolved! CUCM Memory Usage

Hi Experts, What this total memory and used memory signify in this output. Is this shows that around 97 percentage of usage from the current memory allocated to the VM ? admin:show process loadtop - 23:59:52 up 1 day, 46 min,  1 user,  load average: ...