cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SIP Debugging

I'm seeing tons of the following error in my CUBE log...    %VOICE_IEC-3-GW: SIP: Internal Error (INVITE, invalid IE content): IEC= ...  on callID -1   I understand to properlky troubleshoot I need to run debugs.   How intrusive are the various SIP d...

cmparish5 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM PLAR

Hello everyone How do I configure a lobby Cisco ip phone to automatically dial a hunt pilot number when the lobby IP Phone goes off-hook ? Also when a DN  in the hunt group picks up be able to have a camera conversation? 

Hello everyone,   On a network with 802.1x on all switch ports when I connect a newly configured phone it will not register ("Verify Network Connection" message on the phone) unless I take out the switch command line authentication port-control auto....

Sir, i have an issue i want you to help resolve  A call placed from an ip phone in lagos enroute to kwale sccp lagos -> sccp kwale with the same mirrored dn  105     ->        105  success sccp lagos -> sip Kwale with the same mirrored dn 307      ->...

dapsyn061 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   A recent issue popped up that I cannot tie to any change that was done system wide.  A number of office staff users at each branch have a general and sick voicemail line on their 8811 phones.  They are placed on the 2 and 4.  The standard pr...