IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to copy a SIP header and pass its value into a new SIP header. In CUBE I have:   voice class sip-profiles 2  request INVITE sip-header From copy "<sip:(.*)>" u01  request INVITE sip-header P-Asserted-Identity add "P-Asserted-Identity: <sip...

Resolved! CLI Access Denied

Hello,   When I try and use the CLI via Putty for the CUCA  (Cisco Unity Connection version: 10.5.1.10000-7 ) I get access denied using the same administrator account that has full privileges to do any other task. It’s the default and only one on...

Hi everyone,   I'm trying to download Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service 12.0:Howe ever i cannot see the software available, the only thing i see is "  Recovery CD for Cisco Unified Presence 12.0(1)" Is there a way to downl...

monasir by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friend,I would like to get your suggestion for my issue. Currently I am using Verint V5 SP2 HFR2 VOIP Recording Server integrated with Cisco BE6000 Call manager (Ver 10.5.2). I am using Dual Media Stream using JTAPI VoIP Delivery Method to recor...

Mr Thura by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i have strange problem i faced it yesterday i done the configuration as it shown below and i add some (( param aa-hunt))  in the queue as it show in the configuration but suddenly after reloading the ISR4351 to take effect i surprised with this lo...

We have CME 11.7 with SIP Phones 7811, 7821, 8831, 8845, 8851 and all of the phones have the correct time apart of the 8831. 8831 phone has the Firmware 10-3-1SR3-5 which is the latest.   Does anyone know how can I fix this? Thank you.

Hello, I have urgent problem Users with 78xx IP phones have calls dropped & registration failure  and phones re registered again And shows on the screen (REG send failure :REGISTER) This happens randomly all the day for 3 or 4 users I upgraded the fi...

Does the Jabber app on iPhone only support integration with the Apple Calendar? We use Google G-Suite for email and calendaring and some users don't sync their G-Suite calendar with the Apple Calendar app and instead use the Google Calendar app. From...