IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi how are cisco people he problem is when I move to a different computer than a user, we currently have an active directory. when the user is logged into the computer cisco jabber loses the sevice. to solve it I must send from CUCM the certificate t...

We have a large majority of 7940/60 handsets still running CUCM 12.0. I know a range of handsets were depreciated with the release of version 12. We are trying to plan for the replacement of these handsets, does anyone have any details around depreci...

Hi,  we have the following scenario: - Remote site CME 10.5SIP phones / SCCP phones - Main Office CUCM 11.5SIP phones / SCCP phones   - Remote office connect to Main office by VPN - In the Main office there was a CME but was replace by the current CU...