IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting all the devices configured in CUCM through axl api. The problem is how can I predict the type of the device i.e. the device is IP Phone or IP Speaker or any other device? Any Identifier to identify the device? Thanks in advance.

John_duo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM 11.5 I have a remote site and phones have been rebooting today, some more than others. Looking at the 3850 switch, there's no abnormal messages. There's only a dozen phones, poe is fine. Web connect to multiple phones shows these Status Messages...

Resolved! CUCM LDAP

I have LDAP directory to one of site is decommissioned already, that  LDAP directory has no users.  Is deleting that directory will generate any alerts or require restart or service interruption ? Thank you 

Observed continuous beep sound in the middle of ‘IP Phone to PSTN’ calls. It was not a noise or distortion but like warning beeps or alarms. Could not find the exact reason, we are actively searching for the reason to avoid the same in future. Here e...

mrfcisco1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,    I am working with a client who is looking at the 8821 model phone and is very interested in the Lone Worker application integration.   The client deals in waste water treatment so the environment is harsh and has a large footprint.  They ha...

dgovedas by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   What are the difference between these voicemail PIN settings in CUC -Cisco Unity Connection ? -Locked by Administrator -User Cannot Change -User must change on the next Sign-in -Does not expire    When are we using each?   Thank you.

MaryGrace by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes