IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am having an issue with a site I am trying to cutover using a Cisco 4321 ISR, with the NIM-2BRI-NT/TE. I can get the call in and it connects fine however I get no audio in either direction.The circuits work fine when connected to the existing P...

Hi   I would like to configure a couple of 7960G's using a 3750 switch but currently stuck on upgrade screen.    I have performed a hard reset of both phones and connected both to a 3750 switch with vanilla settings. The switch is the only source of ...

Hi, we're having a strange problem with some of our Cisco 7941 and 7942 phones. To troubleshoot an issue I attempted to manually delete the ITL file (Security --> Trust List --> ITL file) on the affected phones. But there is nothing there, so I can't...

I have a customer who reports that when receiving voice mails from internal callers, their Unity Express Version 8.0.2 plays the recipients Recorded Name instead of the Caller's Name. Example: Sue at x7000 calls Tom at x7001 and leaves a message.  Wh...