IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a CUCM phone config question. When dialing outbound, and a pause/waiting occurs, and the end user waits more then 5 seconds it goes to the automated attendant.   How can I look to fix or changes any settings that could not transfer the call to...

Hi Everyone I was asked by my manger would it be smart to add an additional SIP trunk to our environment just in case the current one goes down so we could have redundancy. I told him that would be smart but I would go with a different carrier for th...

Hi Guys, I have outgoing Voip dialpeer where i cannot remove prefix. But we can make translation rule to omit prefix like 9 and then add outbound DID for outgoing calls. Any idea/suggestion?   dial-peer voice 2 voip description OUTGOING CALLS transla...

techguy by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Last night we attempted to migrate from a Verizon PRI to a Comcast PRI.   Connecting to a 3925.   Both services are identical from a configuration point of view. Both are NI2 Both are ESF Both are B8ZS Both are hdlc encap Both have D Channel on the 2...

tamko by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I'm currently working on a CUCM 11.x cluster that has a publisher and 3 call processing/TFTP subscriber servers. I've noticed that the publisher is running on a host using a 2.2Ghz CPU with an OVA configuration that supports 1,000 users (2v...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am testing this setup in the lab and if it is successful I will deploy this in production. It looks like that the CUBE function is fine however not so much for the DSP configuration.    First of all, is this setup supported? I know that that if CUB...