IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello! I have Cisco CP-8865 configured with asterisk. If I call from other phones connected to asterisk to this cisco phone, calls going well (because INVITE to cisco comes from sip proxy(asterisk))   But if I call directly to this cisco, without sip...

Снимок экрана от 2017-12-28 11-44-11.png
akamit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Teamhow do i stop this error in the log ?the PBX vendor says it is not an issue with his PBX.we started both my GW, and his PBX already.I already saw the two bugs: CSCeh41216 ,   and in CSCdw42772and it says no workaround.what are the exact steps ...

I need to add a new wallpaper to our IP phones.  The wallpaper is a picture of our company logo.  I know it needs to be uploaded somewhere in CUCM but don't know much else.  Would someone provide me with steps for doing this?  We have several models ...

Resolved! 9971 not register

Hi all,i have problem with 9971 in branch site which cannot register to callmanager in HQ.But at that site i also using 7965 and can register normally with call manager in HQ.The 9971 get ip by using dhcp, i can ping the ip address from HQ, but still...

Anju Josua by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently, all Cisco IP phones started displaying incorrect time: they are 1 hour ahead of the time displayed on the CME router. E.g. when debugging a 7942 phone using "debug ephone detail mac-address", the output shows: Mar 28 12:46:13.850: ephone-20...