IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4331 Version 15.5(3)S4b, router with a 4 port FXO card.The system is running MGCP.  CM 10.5 Having issues with caller ID.  Calls come in as unknown.If i do a shut/no shut on the voice port, the caller ID works, ONCE.Then all calls are back t...

Hello All,   Currently our CUCM backups are running with Freeftpd. I would like to check the credentials for SFTP. I couldn't find any good doc for SFTP  commands to check/change the credentials in SFTP , Earlier guy left the company and i need to pe...

Hello,   My current firmware is sip88xx.10-4-1OD-164-3PCC and I was looking to download the latest 3PCC firmware.   I found this page 8851 SIP Software  and came across "8811/8841/8851/8861 SIP IP Phone Firmware for 3rd Party Call Control cp-88xx.11...

BrandoL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! call fwd and IVR

Hi guys good day;   I have and IVR that gave me two options, but I need this IVR fwd the call to a cellphone number if nobody answer in the first two options. The sequence is: Call to 4000, say the message with the two options press 1 to transfer to ...