cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,So we were using a router with two VLAN 10 and 20, connected to two different APs and everything was working fine.Today we purchased a firewall and we placed it before the router (refer to the image). I created two static routes 192.168.110.0...

Firewall.png

Hello everyone, I am having issue with opening port in cisco router 1841. I've done the following things.I tried port forwarding ip nat inside source static tcp 192.128.3.13 1337 <inside global ip> 1337ip nat inside source static tcp 192.128.3.13 133...

oggy765 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My venerable NetGear router/firewall has died and I'm looking for a replacement. My ISP connection includes a /29 subnet, so I have over a dozen inbound IP addresses available to me. I need a router that will support that kind of configuration, obvio...

Hello Team,I try to upgrade large number of NCS55 and would like to use ZTP helping me with iPXE. For that I use a Linux machine with dhcp an web server. The DHCP Server is able to differentiate between iPXE and ZTP and if I start iPXE by command it ...

h.lehnigk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing a tutorial on PAT translations and have come up against a routing issue. I can ping the outside facing PAT router from my hosts, but I can not reach the other end of the segment to the WWW. router which is on the same subnet of the PAT out...

2.png lmao.png lmao.png
hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Route summary

Some providers may advertise a specific route from within the summary route, along with this summary route. Why the provider may choose to advertise in this manner?

Hi Team,When I am trying to create BGP session with Router A to Router B the IPv6 session is not getting established.In Router A, i have created the session in Global routing table and in Router B, i have used VRF.For IPv4 and IPv6 Session from Route...

akshaypb6 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to route from my primary network to any sub-interfaces. I am attempting to segment the network and have created some /30 networks but I am unable to route to them. I have an ASA connected to a Meraki MS250-24P, my primary network is 192.1...

jimmlegs by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have been trying to finish this project for approx. 7 hours restarting and researching but nothing seems to help me establish a connection between vlan 10 and vlan 20 for example and make it able to ping successfully please help

nonfko by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to replace my old routers with ISR 4431 IOS-XE. In my design i have port channel configured through which multiple sub interfaces are configured.  The problem is that, crypto map are not supported on Port-channel interfaces. Due to it c...