Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Installed CSPC 2.9.1 Got message in GUI that updates were available. Could not use the GUI as that is just not working properly in the browser.Used the CLI upgrade method as follows: Step1: admin# download sp-30.2.1-5-0-lnx64admin# show downloadV...

Hi,Uploaded to SNTC on Jan 25, 2023 6:55 PM. I still see the upload Status as "IN PROGRESS". This has happened before and I initiated a second upload from the collector and everything was processed. This time it's still "IN PROGRESS".Please Advise,Ma...

Hi,I'm trying to login to the SNTC portal (services.cisco.com), but when I do, all I see is a shell GUI without any menu items, for 3 seconds, then I get redirected to a page (https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/apps/ssueap2.0/prod/#/promo) invit...

Even after getting access by the administrator, I am reverted back to earlier page with account setup instruction. When I try to register, it notifies-----------RedirectingIt appears that you already have access to Smart Net Total Care Portal. You wi...

Mohiuddin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes