Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,what s the meaning of    dest_indx 0x380------- dump of incoming inband packet -------interface Vl85, routine mistral_process_rx_packet_inlin, timestamp 15:14:57.960dbus info: src_vlan 0x55(85), src_indx 0x42(66), len 0x40(64)  bpdu 0, index_dir 0...

Hi,I have a B200M2 with 8 blades, one of which has a call recording server on it. This recorder has a sniffer port but my trouble is getting traffic to that NIC. The flow of traffic is Nexus5K -> Fabric Interconnect (6148) -> VM on UCS blade.I've alw...

mlong0000 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if this output form a core 3750 switch seems to be hoveriing on the high end? Thanks, Pat.           CoreSwitch#sh processes cpu hist10090                                 *80                                 *70               *        ...

We have two Cisco 3560E layer 3 switches at the core of our network. The switches are configured as an HSRP pair and the clients on our network point to the HSRP address as their default gateway. So if CORE-A dies, then CORE-B will pick up the addres...

I am having a SYN issues when configuring Static Route with NAT / PAT. Below configuration was working absolutely fine till i added some more commands (BOLD ones) so that my other internal website is accessible over internet. Whenever i try to acce...

We've been seeing an issue for some time now where our switches show spikes close to 98-99% throughout the day on their CPU's. This behavior shows in the distribution switches and the access switches, at all hours of the day, all days of the week, bu...

Hello,  Good Day. I would like to ask if CISCO2921-SEC/K9 can address the following needs:·         can support 50 to 100 users·         must be able to accept fiber optic connection·         can record all traffic for 3 months·         has built-in ...

reycapoy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, all!I have 3 VLANs here that need to be on the same network segment.  They are going to be used by our Wi-Fi network (with Aironet APs), bound to 3 different SSIDs (as Aironet APs doesnt allow multiple SSID per VLAN), each one with a different au...

rodolfobm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai,I'm facing a problem where certain port on my swtich keep grant and remove poe.Nov 12 07:02:43.639: %ILPOWER-5-POWER_GRANTED: Interface Gi1/0/18: Power grantedNov 12 07:02:44.399: %ILPOWER-5-IEEE_DISCONNECT: Interface Gi1/0/18: PD removedNov 12 0...

Hello,I need assistance to fix a problem with an ASA 5505. Device boots to rommon #0> and stays there.The complete boot record follows:- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ...

Hi everybody.I have encountered a different issue. When I configure " switchport voice vlan 2" under f0/2 connected to ip phone, it does not have any effect.Below is my set up: Sw  is cisco cat 3524 XL.ip phone-------f0/2( vlan1)-----SW----f0/1---tru...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 1801 setup

Hey folks,I have blown the dust of my Cisco 1801 and looke the books out to put a decent router on my network now I am running my own server however I have hit a few bumps but totally stick now. Any help?DHCP is disabled and I can't remember the subn...

Has anyone been able to successfully setup DHCP option 252 on a router running DHCP? If so can you provide the statments? Option 252 is for DHCP WPAD (proxy auto discovery).

mlitka by Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a customer who wants to use auto qos over the wan circuit but would not be running QoS/autoqos on their lan. Is this even possible?I thought they would have had to tag or trust the traffic all of the way to the CPE for it to work properly ...

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes