Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

4201 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

218 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

215065 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

27319 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42576 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

223 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

286035 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7911 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

198418 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

17017 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5430 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

56947 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

Call Pickup issue on CUCM 12.5

Hi, I have a customer on CUCM 12.5(1)SU4. They use Call Pickup groups fairly extensively but have started having problems with some of them recently after phones were moved between offices. One CPG has two phones (User Device Profiles logged into 784...

Issue with intervaln routing with our CBS 350 switches.

This is related to a previous issue I posted here "titled issue-getting reply traffic back from our cbs 350 switches".I have three VLANs defined on our CBS350 switches and sub-interfaces configured on our router (PaloAlto firewall) with all policies ...

BremmerV by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP migration from traditional to SDA

Hello team, I have a concern regarding the migration from traditional network to SDA, especially for the wireless part. This will be a full migration as we have 9k switches and 9k APs that we will convert to SDA. We have the 2 border / control plane ...

DHCP not working

I have an ISR4321 router and a 2960x switch. I setup a super basic config, with DHCP. My laptop never gets an IP address. Static works fine to get to the internet.ISR4321/K9 running 16.09.04!hostname Test-Routerip name-server 8.8.8.8 1.1.1.1ip dhcp e...

Amills by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using an ASA as a router

Hello,the question is in the title. Is it possible to use the ASA as a router between 2 internal networks? interface GigabitEthernet1/1nameif outsidesecurity-level 100ip address 10.0.1.254 255.255.255.0interface GigabitEthernet1/2nameif insidesecurit...

abtt-39 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAT problem in the subnet entering the vpn tunnel

I have created a vpn tunnel between the asa firewall (ikev1) and the cisco router. the asa subnet is 192.168.100.0/24, the router subnet is 10.100.0.0/24. The VPN works fine and they can communicate with each other. But I can't NAT the 192.168.100.0/...

AIR-SAP702i-A-K9 won't boot

We had a power outage and when the power came back on my AP came up with a red light.  I tried resetting by unplugging and also by using the mode button but same flashing red light.  When I use the ap: boot command this is what I get :Loading "flash:...

wstack by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DHCP Snooping C9300 switch acting as a DHCP server

We have a managed router solution on our WAN. We don't have direct access to the router, configs, logs, etc. (Inherited this design).MRS <-> C9300 (layer3)At each location the C9300 switch is also configured as the DHCP server.At one location, the pr...

davparker by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 9200L SSH Issues

We are experiencing an unusual issue concerning SSH connections to Cisco 9200L switches. We recently migrated from Cisco 2960 switches to Cisco 9200L models. When connecting from the same network using a Linux server, SSH to the switches works succes...

bristi by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days