Meet and connect with other members who use Cisco Technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Software

Cisco Software training materials and resources for Enterprise Agreements, Smart licensing and Smart...

4229 Posts

Cisco Start

Engage with your peers and Cisco about enterprise-class technology tailored to small and medium-size...

214 Posts

Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, ...

215156 Posts

DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, secur...

27359 Posts

Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discu...

42609 Posts

Internet of Things (IoT)

Collaborate with your peers and Cisco on all areas of IoT to discuss what happens when the internet ...

224 Posts

Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Arc...

286313 Posts

Online Tools and Resources

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documen...

7936 Posts

Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identi...

198633 Posts

Service Providers

Explore information and join discussions with peers and Cisco about Next-Generation Internet, MPLS, ...

17027 Posts

Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid,...

5446 Posts

Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network manageme...

57019 Posts

Activity in Technology and Support

Cisco catalyst 9300

I have upgraded cisco catalyst 9300 switch ios upgrade from 16.6 to 17.12.4. after that I have load existing configuration via tftp after that I have save configuration via wr mem and reload it. But after reload when Switch comes again up there is no...

Pinging of VLANS (Core and Access Switch)

Have you ever experienced VLAN issues? I'm facing an issue where my laptop should be able to ping all VLANs, but it can only ping the VLAN it's assigned to.Here's what I encountered:1. I enabled IP routing on the C9500, but when I run the "show run" ...

C1111-8PWA-WS mistakenly factory reset

I was having issues in setting up a C1111-8PWA-WS for the first time and decided to start from scratch.  Unfortunately I used the factory-reset all command instead of using a paper clip in the button on the back of the unit and now I am in rommon mod...

Regarding EIGRP Authentication

"Can EIGRP be configured on a per-neighbor basis, or is it strictly an interface-level configuration? I understand that EIGRP authentication is applied to all neighbors on a given interface, which can be limiting in multi-access networks. If I need d...

ISR Vlan Interface IP Address assigned by DHCP (Client)

I am using a Cisco C1111 ISR w/ 2 L3 interfaces, 8 L2 interfaces. Interface Vlan601 currently has an IP address assigned to it. I would like to use DHCP to assign the IP address to this interface. However, when I change it to DHCP, the MAC address in...

judu by Level 1
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Advice to replace ANY in acl

Hi, I need some advice. I have an ACL1 with four internal VLANs as source (VLAN1, VLAN2, VLAN3, VLAN4). All of them have permitted access via tcp/80 and tcp/443 to destination ANY (WAN). ACL2 permits VLAN3 to access a host in VLAN10 via tcp/21. The p...

mcgiga by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SFP Model to Part Number conversion sheet

Hello,I am looking for a list that will show both Model names to Part number on any Cisco SFPs.Examples:Model name “SFP-10G-SR-S” = Part Number 10-3105-01Model name “SFP-10G-SR” = Part Number 10-2415-03Model name “SFP-GE-T EXT” = Part Number 30-1421-...

Kraig by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Enable BGP HA Graceful Restart

hi,i'm running IPSec VPN betwen HQ and a branch.i need to add the BGP HA graceful restart in the branch dual internet edge router.there's an iBGP between the branch's dual internet edge router and fortigate HA FW (which runs IPSec).my question, is it...

johnlloyd_13_0-1728028701402.png

Call Transfer in CUCM

Hi,Cisco CUCM (11.5.1.12900-21)I would like to know if there is specific kind of transfer available to use, specificly, when call goes into first phone and wants to transfer that call to second phone with a click of a button, is this feature availabl...

saba53 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Auto attendant CUE SIP Trunking

Hi, I'm having problems to redirect incoming call from sip trunk to  CUE AA,- I have a Cisco 3945 and  a NME-CUE , VID: V04- the sip trunk provider only gives the last four digits.- sip trunk number 8800 redirects to extension 100. Works fine.- sip t...

kotushaMx by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days