Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Changing a DN

Most of our extensions are 200's, but one user was setup by my predecessor with an extension in the 300's. This was done because he wanted to not allow incoming  direct dialed external calls. Now, this user needs to be able to receive incoming direct...

devine by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,   We are running CUCM 8.5 and are fighting to get C2C up and running, after going through the issue with it not saving settings and then moving to latest version 8.1 I find I have one of two problems:  If I put in the fully qualified name o...

Can anybody explain me what all applications are included into this BOQ is this CUCM or Contact center express solution (Ex: cucm,cuc,meetingplace,presence,contact center express) and which part number is for user license.I highly appreciate if some...

johntim20 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to upgrade our unity connection boxes from 7.1.5 to 8.5.1.I have legacy MCS 7845H2 - It has 4 disks - 2 mirrors of 72gb disks. 4mb of RAM and 2 X 2.3ghz processorsI have UCS C210 VMWare Hosts.I have attempted 2 migration methods. The ...

keanej by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use the WebEx Connect Import feature to turn off the SoftPhone tab for a select list of users. I am hoping that I can specify the CUCMClusterName to something that is equivalent to manually setting CUCMClusterName to None (this removes...

Hi,I am having UCCX 7.0 installed and i want to replace one IVR with the new one. But whenever i go to the option Application -> Prompt Management and try to upload new IVR,it gives me error as "Error While Handling The Input Request" what causing th...

Roger B by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes