Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,Firstly I was using the single CUCM7.0 server with the single UCCX 7.0 server. Now I am going to add the second CUCM and UCCX in the cluster. I was first configured the UCCX server as a single node. Now I have to configure this as a first node...

Hello All.  I hope to get some guidance on the following upgrade scenario as the community has provided great insight and assistance in the past.Upgrade scenario - Physical MCS7800 series SW version CUCM 6.1.3.1000-16 with Pub/Sub to Virtual CUCM 8.0...

itsadmins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find out who placed a call to whom on a particular day and time.  A subscriber receives a blank email periodically with no "from" statement, just a timestamp. They don't have unified messaging.  I want to see if the transaction logs (lo...

Hi, I have installed Cisco Unity Messaging Unified version 7 and integrated with Exchange 2010.I have two scenario, and I want to know if are normal or not: 1.       If the 2 IP phones are subscribed with Cisco Unity: the first IP phone call the othe...

omar_youn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all experts.In CUCM 7.x, if i am using DHCP to assign IP to ip phones, can i track any ip phone's IP via its extension ?For example, there is John with extension 1001. If i want to know, what ip is currently used by IP phone, can i see it ?Thanks ...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes