Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anybody know a better way of recording prompts then creating the prompt in IPCC, dialing the number and speeking the prompt, I would like to us a professional recording software but I can't find any nor can I find a codec for windows sound recor...

bparker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running into permission issue. Unity 404 Unified messaging has been installed into production AD. We are OK to add a new subscriber. however when we import user from AD we got the following error:unrecognized error 0x80044802 has occured. the ...

Meeting Place Express question version 1.1.2.150I have a customer that just put in Meeting Place Express. Typically they schedule meetings and don?t join for over 30~40 min late and when they try to join the meeting has ended. I did a test both wit...

Hello there,Is it possible to disable the ability to delete Emails from the phone?We have unity 4.05 here and alot of our users are near the storage limit where they are prompted that their mailbox is close to being full.Since they are always at this...

Hi -Yesterday we discovered any Unity service that runs under the unitymsgstore account permissions will have problems once you apply the Exchange 2003 SP2 hotfix KB926666 to the Unity server WITHOUT having the partner Exchange server's store.exe at ...

Hello, If we are going to deploy 5 unity clusters among the globe. one of them will be integrated with Avaya using AMIS. Is it possible for the company executives to send a voice mail message to all subscribers in all regions ( like one distribution ...

samorange by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on upgrading Unity 3.1(6) to Unity 4.0(5) w/ Exchange 2000.During an install/upgrade of Cisco Unity, a window pop-up indicating AddUnityRealm.Exe is reporting an exception.AddUnityRealm.exe (common language runtime Debugging Services) re...

master001 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The reporting is normal in the morning and he can generate some Failed Attempt reports. However, the user reported that the Unity can't generate the same report (i.e. subscriber reports) after lunch hour. No reporting is in queue in the status mon...

rayon.man by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes