Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

So we are using cli version 1.0.18, with connection 10.5.2 it worked perfectly for all clusters to backup messages  , but one. Every time the backup gets stuck at ~13k messages, We checked the disk space on the windows vm, still got 100+gb left, trie...

I am trying to get a basic voicemail to work by following along with a couple of examples.  I only get a busy signal when I call into it.  The voicemail system says I don't have enough licenses.  I also just noticed that I need to set the date.  Not ...

with a deployement of cucm 11 , activation of on hold for call queue is native, isnt'it?please can you confirm, I can configure this feature by myself without any upgrade license or adding fee, its native feature .... this sales representative preten...

user64595 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am learning CUE with the ISM-SRE-300 in an ISR G2.  I am trying to understand which licenses I need once the trial period runs out.  The things I want to do are basic voicemail and also the e-mails where the system sends an e-mail with an attached ...

I have a problem where I answer an inbound call on my E1 PRI and then transfer the call off-net over the same E1 PRI. It seems that CUCM does not fully release the call and two channels are used for this inbound / outbound transfer. Is there somethin...