Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi? I have a difficult problem and want to get help from you.We are using a UCS 220M3 server. The HDD is RAID-5.However, there is a problem with one disk predicted failure in UCS server.UCS has IP IVR and CUCM installed on ESXi VMware 5.1 base.There ...

I have a CUCM currently sync'ing users via AD.  A subsidiary company will also reside on this CUCM but have their own AD forest with a trust relationship.  From what I can tell, I need LDS to do this: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-u...

Kita by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having an issue with the Spark Board 70 I installed a couple weeks ago. I read that the board has to be mounted 6 feet from the floor but due to furniture in the room I wasn't able to mount it at 6 feet but about 6 inches higher or 6'6" or t...

rpolhemus by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   We use CUCM 11.1 and CUACA for our operator queue hander.   The attendant console operator at one of my sites needs a different ring tone to announce an inbound call coming in on the default broadcast queue that she answers. It would be fin...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics