Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

XMPP Federation via Expressway - Presence Status auto allow - Jabber Privacy Setting

Hi,is there any way to auto allow the exchange of the presence status for different (federated) domains?We have a xmpp federation via expressway with another company and I don't want that every colleague has to allow every single contact request. Any...

Unable to access CUCM from Google Chrome with error website uses HSTS

Today I upgraded Google Chrome from version 56.0.2924.87 to 57.0.2987.133 and ever since I am now getting an error when loading the CUCM administration pages. The error reads as follows: Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to st...

Call Forward No Answer to second phone, then to cell phone if no answer?

Hi, I have two security offices each with a SIP phone and a cell phone. If I want a CFNA domino effect (from one phone to another, then to a cell phone), I just edit phone #1 call manager to CFNA phone #2. Then edit phone #2 call manager to CFNA the ...

art.lacie by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CME calls dialing

Hello we have cme 11.5 on ISR 4321 ip phones : 3905 ,8841 and 8861   when we pick up the hand set then dial the number the phone provide a busy tone after 5 sec but when we click the complete number then pick up handset ,its working fine..   the issu...

mkhriesa by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes