Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My plans are the following:1. Acquired spare mcs 7825 server 2. Perform DRS restore from an up to date mcs cluster3. Upgrade the 7825 to 8.x4. Perform a DRS Backup5. Restore the DRS back up onto the new pub?     *Step by step on getting the 6k built ...

Resolved! VM Snapshots

Not sure if its supported but was wondering if Cisco supported snapshots of the CUCM?  In one of my other posts I got a database corruption a second time and using a snapshot would save some time.  Hopefully someone has the information on if this is ...

We have a customer who has been using Microsoft Exchange in their DC but now are moving to the free version off Office 365 in the cloud,  I have to get unity connection 8.6.2 to send the customer staff to their office 365 voicemail.  From what I have...

Hi,I have to move about 125 existing users from cucm integration to ldap as described in mac guide for CUC:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/user_mac/guide/7xcucmac105.html#wp1017196in general it works as described but:my te...

Hi Team,We are going to buy a new UCS C22 M3 and we want to install FireSIGHT Services (ASA with FirePower), my question is that in case we buy a new Blade UCS C22 M3, Does it contains default OS System like Windows, Linux or any other OS embebed nat...