Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, We are planning to move our Secondary UCS Server to the same place as the Primary UCS Server. During this transfer, we will also change the IP Address of the applications installed in the Secondary UCS Server. Is it possible to change the I...

Hi team, I already opened a case but I did not receive a suitable answer so I am opening a new one. The point is that the unity was working properly until they migrate to a exchange online version. I guess this is what you missed in your previous an...

anduenas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  any one know if this is generic built in feature by CVP 10 or its issue on App start / app end side? >>>>replicating the issue >>>>>>>> When called .. and hung up .. and then the Release script run for that app….     Are you sure you want to re...

I'm running into an issue with a fairly new CUCM 10.5 system. I installed it a couple days ago and have only some preliminary configuration on it. As of about an hour ago I am unable to login to the web GUI for no reason, it shows "Account has been l...

K L by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Cann't synchronize Cisco IM and Presence server on Cisco Prime Collaboration server.  Noted that I have 1nos CUCM 10.5.2, 1nos CUC (Cisco Unity Connection) 10.5.2,  1 nos IM & Presence Server and 1 nos Cisco Prime Collaboration. I have only Jabber ...