Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI, I'm at the step where I'm creating a UM Service to access Exchange from UC.  It asks to decide which options to select Message Action for Email.  I'm wondering the difference between Relay and Accept?  I understand Relay will n...

The user always complain the Attendant Console interface and layout is not user friendly and is not smart. How can I improve the interface to be more beautiful and make the make some layout are bigger or hidden some layout?Actually, some icons are mi...

I was reading the datasheet on Expressway here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/ps13435/datasheet-c78-730478.pdfI came across this bit of text, "Cisco Expressway Series virtual application software is available at no additio...

nkillgore by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco is pleased to announce our next-generation solution for simplified, unified, end-to-end collaboration management, Cisco Prime Collaboration Version 10.0, is orderable and shipping. This integrated solution provides accelerated, automated provis...

efarley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes