cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all,I have a Cisco Aironet 1242G and an outdoor omni 12 dbi antenna. I hooked it all up to day  (antenna is connected with a 100ft cable). My signal is very disappointing. I have it behind a garage and can only get about maybe ...

Hello Everybody!I have a WLC5508 working fine right now, using IOS 7.3When I try to do a Link test on some users to check signal quality, noise, etc... I received the error message belowAny suggestion ??Thanks in advance!!!

Hello guys!I would like to ask, maybe you know or maybe you have tried to use these cables from Cisco : Feature AIR-CAB020LL-R AIR-CAB050LL-R AIR-CAB100ULL-R AIR-CAB150ULL-RCable Length 20 ft (6 m)50 ft (15 m)100 ft (30 m)150 ft (46 m) Transmission L...

EvaldasOu by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased a few 6502i APs and have them connected to our 5508 WLC.   I have all of the bands available, WMM, and all the MCS rates supported.   For some reason, I'm not seeing the new APs listed under "Dual-Band Radios".    Is there someth...

Mat Barry by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read everywhere that Cisco  PI1.2 combines NCS and LMS2.4 , is Cisco PI 1.2 a single hardware on which you can have both NCS and LMS4.2 lisence ??Thank you

ammahend by VIP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ya'll,I have setup'd two 1142 AP's as mesh.The sceneario is like this:MAP ------ RAP---------SW----------RouterI've done all the configuration through my WLC (Flex7500) and the mesh neighborship is up.The problem is not the MAP nor the RAP broadca...

HIWe have two WDS IWireless Domain Services) in our network.One of the WDS went faulty yesterday and we have replaced it today.Everything is working fine but i have a small query .All the access points are showing registered including WDS in other WD...

Hi,I am having an issue where clients are joining the B Radio instead of A/G.I have even disabled 11mbs and below data rates under the B/G/N radio section and set the SSID to A/G Only but clients are still joining the B Radio.Currently running a Virt...

Koevi Vong by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an AP1231G access point and I am trying to configure it as a workgroup bridge (i think is what I need). Here is what I have. In one room I have a wireless router and in the other room I have two computers, switch and AP1231. My goal is to make...

I have a question about 802.11n settings. I have the default radio channel set to 11 and the channel width set to below 40 MHz.Is this correct or should the channel width be set to above 40 MHz?I'm finding a large number of receive CRC errors. Should...

mgregory by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card