Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Iam new to UCCX domain, my client want to have same agent on differnt CSQ.I think this is silly.But i want to know any other alternate options availble for this.Also i want to any document related to this.Ex:Agent1-300 willbe on all queueCSQ1-300,...

Hi All,I have IPCC Enterprise solution where I have a setup for two agent per phone, using Cisco 7960. Actually I using 4 buttons, 2 for each agents where the first button is his personal extension and the second is for agent funcionality. Each Agent...

acerda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have ipcc 7.5 and we define sub skillgroup.  When agent are logged in, they only see the base skillgroup in the skillgroup grid.  They didn't have the sub skillgroup.  Is there a way to see the sub skillgroup in CTIOS DesktopWe use the  CTIOS De...

f.lemieux by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,in a cvp standalone deployment , i'm trying to transfer a call from CVP to a Cisco SIP phone. However when the transfer element is reached the call disconnects. The call flow is the following:Cisco ip phone-->Corporate Call Manager-->Voice gat...

I am looking at the All Fields report for Agent, Agent Team, etc and would like to be able to track the number of calls terminated by the agent using the Agent Term column. I know for a fact that we do occasionally have agents hang up before the cal...

How exactly does a database partitioning for an icm help?Does it help in multi-tenanting?I have a customer requirement where different business units need to be given separate logins for web-view.Each web-view login should only see data pertaining to...

Hi all,If the existing infrastructure already has AD with single sign on capabilities,a) will it be possible to have single sign on for UCCX7x, QM2.7 and WFM8.3 as wellb) if possible, what configuration/customization is required for this to happenTha...