Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good Day to All,can somebody give me a configuration assistance/document on how to edit script - i need to make some small changes on our script such as replacing the current extension to a new activated extension on the CCM admin.Thank you,Lester

I have cvp 7 with ICM 7, The current requirement is that the agent can transfer the call back to IVR without changing the call id because on the bassis of call id the agent can verify that the caller is the one that was sent to the IVR before.I have ...

Hi,We have an UCCE7 with CVP4 solution.We have developed using CVP Call Studio some VXML applications for self service IVR.We have recently noticed that the size of the logs directory of those VXML applications has been grown very much on the VXML se...

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When running the Cisoc Agent Detail Report I am seeing the following SQL commented out:/*            INSERT #selected_agents(agentID, profileid)             SELECT DISTINCT r.resourceID, r.profileid            FROM db_cra.dbo.ResourceGroup rg, db_cra...

rbermel83 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes