Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there !I'll upgrade the IPCC 4.0 to UCCX 7.0(1)SR3, but I'd like to upgrade the CAD before.. is there a CAD version that works with both versions ?Compatibility matrix just show a CAD 6.6.1.200 ... and it's not in the download page !Thanks.Andrei.

Hi,For my UCCX deployment i want to use a script which will first capture the last 3 digit dialled number(called no) based on that 3 digit it has to select the particular Queue.There will be five queues.Iam new to this script editing any one help me ...

I have script that records a message from the caller. This recording of the message is the last part where the caller interacts with the system. The terminating digit options are #,* and NONE, where the none seems to require to wait for the timeout p...

Hello,We just implemented Cisco's Unified Contact Center Express 7.0 and upgraded to Call Manager 7.0.2(a) from Call Mgr. 4.0.We have 8 workstations with cisco supervisor desktop and all seem to work fine. However, of the 8 there are 2 workstations w...

dnazefg20 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCCX 7.0(1)SR3 PRECAD 6.6(1) PRECSD 6.6.1.200 PRECUCM 7.1.2.20000-2We are experiencing an issue where agents will appear, and disappear in the CSD. The agents are logged in, and experience no change in state at the CAD.This is not confined to speci...