Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Currently script designed as below on the high-level perspective;Accept - Menu - Hold.Prompt - Select Resource1) If the caller drop at Menu (before entering selections), its considered abandoned without CSQs and Agent Name (from HR).2) If the caller ...

cheeleong by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the Cisco CAD, users are able to input digits using the upper keys for figures 0-9 from their pc keyboard and then dial, but users can not use the actual key pad on the CAD? Nothing appears?

DerekM by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a requirement for allowing an agent assigned to one queue to take calls from another queue. The problem I am having is that this is not all the time and there is no set schedule on when this would occur. I wrote a script awhile ago that mapp...

HiCustomer would like other options available to Agent other than the ones that are currently available for UCCX (fax, answering machine, wrong number...etc)Customer wants the ability to be able to customise. For example add 'Not Interested - happy w...

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a database set up on a remote server. I have set up the database subsystem and configured the script to access it. This all works fine. I am testing fail over and if I close the connection to the database and the subsystem goes out of service ...