Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CCX - 7.0(1)_Build168I've done CCX installation on 2 servers, while adding second server to cluster, I started getting error in appadmin page - page cannot be displayed. While checking it was found that CCX Node Manger service is stopping automatical...

Hi,I'm trying to extract the number of active calls currently in IVR but have yet to be assigned / queued to a CSQ. The Rt* tables seems to have counts for calls already in queue.Does the ContactCallDetail table inserts a record the moment the call e...

TTS

I want to set up a demo off ipcc express and TTS, (ok with express) but what does cisco use for its TTS and any useful docs on setting things up?

I have configured ICM SNMP monitoring using ALARMEX.MIB with ICM 7.2 however have yet to try it with 7.5(x). I was looking to find out if it is still available in the latest version of ICM and if anyone is using it. If not, is there still some form...

Resolved! Prompts

Hello folks,where are the prompt files stored in the server ?we have a high availability cluster and for 1 script prompts back from 2008 are being played. we give the user the ability change the prompts and we store them in the server. i'm just curio...

HiI need some help on configuring CLID for calls arriving on CTIOS Desktop & Phones of the agents. The agents are all Mobile Agents and so the CLID needs to be relayed from the LCP/RCP Port to the Agent's Desk Phone.I'll greatly appreciate all the in...

Hi all,I am working with Cisco UCCX Premium 7.0(1). Cisco IVR is configured for using Russian language by default.While I am attempting to use Create Generated Prompt Step in my IVR script with the constructor type number for a number, say, '1971' I ...

ngk_ua by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I deploy a CCX 7.0 HA cluster. All services are installed and they are working properly but when I restart Engine service or shutdown the master server all agents go offline and I can not login to CCX until the master server returns online while JTAP...