Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Using IPCC Express 4.0.5. I have a DB Read step that is pulling call coverage info from CallManager about particular extensions. Under the "Field Selection" tab I have:In this case it successfully pulls the info for extension 66960. What I really ...

webberr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it considered "Best Practice" to use a different Call Control group per application ? Would it depend entirely on the nature of the application ? About to upgrade from IPCC 4 and notice two applications using the same Call control group.. tha...

otn-cco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thw wave file is not playing in the RunExt Script.i have done the following1. Network VRU script has been created VRU script name as like PM,Sales.wav,S.2.I have copied ht esales.wav file into the following path C:\Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\Tomcat\webapps...

My Contact Center Express is version 7.0 (1) Sr01_Buil210.At the begin of the installation when they ask me at the Slection Windows : Cisco Unified Contact Center Express CAD and CSD Language.... I selected French and the customer want it in English!...

lpaquin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are reason codes global?? UCCEnterprise. Can you remove reason codes for a certain group of people or do all call center people see the list of reason codes??

lmrscheff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes