Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

1.Is it possible to find the oubound calls which is dialed directly from IP phone? If so where it is stored? 2. Is it possible to find the outbound calls which is dialed from agent desktop? If so where it is stored? So we actually need the TOTAL outb...

Hi,is it possible to run the Historical Reporting Client over a vpn connection?I tried it, but I always get the message, that the client could not connect to the database. Error 5051.I can login on the uccx server over the vpn connection.Thanks for h...

Resolved! IPCCX Cluster

We have 2 IPCCX 5.0 servers in a cluster.I like to know if we will be able to make changes to the config (such as adding/deleting an agent) when the primary ipccx server goes down.Does the IPCCX Cluster work the same way as 4.x and 5.x CCM Cluster?M...

araffill by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCX5.0 Patching

Hello all,First question is where to find in Cisco webthe patches for Windows 2003.1.2. Those are called SRs in the documentation, but I can not find.Second is if somebody tested SQL_CDReuse_Utility_5.0.2_Installer to patcha working CCX (with SQL Ser...

mcecilia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created a script where someone can leave a recorded message and then the caller is disconnected. The script then continues to out dial several pre-defined users. Once the user answers the phone the original recorded message is played. This ...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I've just added a new route pattern. I've made the necessary changes in the calling search spaces configurations. Through the CM Administrator page I've ordered a reset to the gateway afterwards. I still can't call to the new route pattern. What e...