Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

My client requires their IVR application to be able to place outbound calls to callers, as part of a callback feature we've implemented for them. Some callback numbers may be long distance and client matter code is required for all long distance call...

I have entered CCX licensing hell.Our customer had a co-resident 4.04 Enh pilot, which was originally a 3.0 configuration. In following the install document I uninstalled CRS of the CallManager, installed a new copy of CRS on a separate server, I tri...

fhunter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

using IP IVR 4.0Trying to use a script, which prompts callers for account number. Store that info as a variable. Need to attach it to the end of an http address... (eg.. "http://XXXmainframe:1111/AAA/XXESP?number=xxxxxxx") Then we need to get the...

A) The dev. guide saysSample Code in the CTI OS Toolkit 4-80.NET Samples 4-80Sample Usage in Visual Basic 6.0To use these 2 VB code smaples above - what should the customer buy for development environment?B) What MS development do you recommend for ...

rajan-sbc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Crystal Reports

Hi,We are planning to use Crystal Reports for the custom reports in our IPCC Express deployment.Which version of Crystal reports XI should be bought - Developer/professional or Server version and with how many licenses. Can you please explain the lic...

araffill by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i installed and configured the CRM Connector for MS integation for UCCE 7.5. The CRM schema has been extenend with the Cisco Contact Center functions. But the Fields for AgentID and Password in the UserTab are greyed out (Admin Only section) - ...

What has your experience been for the reactive time and recovery time for UCCX's HA failover to occur? Let's say someone disconnectes the ethernet cable on the primary? How long does it take for agents to failover and how long before calls start proc...

mmertens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes