Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiI am trying to create 150 CTI ports via CTI control group, it wont create CTI ports on CCM. However, if I try to add one by one it works. Same thing happens when I try to add trigger for an application. There is no existing CTI ports or RP in CCM.A...

mikram by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running IPCC Express 4.05 and would like to be able to log all agents out at a certain time 6pm. A lot of times the agents stay logged in, and calls do not roll to my answering service. Is there a way to force this to happen in my script?

In the ICM 7.2 / IPIVR 5.X / CCM 6.X scenario we are using a translation route with 6 DNIS numbers in the translation DNIS pool to use IPIVR for get digits and queue-ing.Does translation use the first one always? I have not seen it using the second o...

rajan-sbc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am preparing the document for ICM shutdown procedure as per the customer request. Attaching the document which I have downloaded for the reference. I need to know that on PG server, in what sequence do I need to stop the ICM services? Can I stop al...

K_require by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have again rebuild/install my Lab IPCC servers. I have so far configure the ICM/CVP/CCM with below mention configuration.Following are the basic configuration parameters.-----------------------------------------ICM services are up and running.20...

We have a customer using UCCX 5.0 to deliver call center services to over 200 unique customers. Currently, they are using a custom application to generate monthly billing reports, but have recently voiced interest in a more robust application.I have...

Version: IPCC express 4.04I have a script where the first step is a simple IVR which diverts calls to the correct number, if no option is selected the call moves to a Select resource step. How can I report on the number of calls that press option 1 o...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know there is a command somewhere to find out how many agent/supervisor licenses are in use at that point in time, does anyone know what the command is? I thought it was Licenseadmin.exe but that doesn't look right

I have CRS 4.0.5 PRemium license. I want to have an option for costumers leave a voice message if no agent is logged in.My question is:Can I record a prompt with voice message of costumer and then send by e-mail. Is this reliable?ThanksBest Regards

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes