Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

While installtion IPCC4.5 with CUCM6.1.2 its getting error message as "Not able to make Http request to Call Manager.Verify that Call Manager exists and that you can access it".System version: 6.1.2.1000-13IPCCX : 4.5(2)MCS : 7825H3

I am doing a new insall of cvp v4.1 (Need the H323 side so I can get away from CCM 4.1 to someline like CUCM 6.1)... anyway, when I do the install, Select all the options, put the database on the F drive, as 10 gigs for the reporting server... Th...

Hi,Is it possible to add custom fields in the outbound desktop layout. Actually I have dialing list which has account number and the customer contact no. Customer contact number is displayed on the outbound desktop but account number is not displayed...

This is purely cosmetic issue (wish all issues were cosmetic).When agent gets the call, the phone shows "From CVP" and below it acutal caller number.Is there a way to remove or edit "From CVP" message?CVP 4 using SIP proxy, ICM 7.2, CM6.1 Thanks.

Hello, I have read the article on configuring date retrieval in CRS scripting but still have some questions hopefully someone can help me with. Here is the article;http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_qanda_item09186a00802...

For UCCX 6.0 Premium, my client was asking what type of reports they can see... does UCCX 6 has reports like 'how many abandoning calls each agent has', 'the longest idle / Not ready time for each agent', 'longest wait time for calls to be pick up' e...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I am having a small query regardng multiple IVR installation in Cisco 2811 Router.My query is:1. I have a Router CISCO2811-CCME/K9, Can i configure multiple IVR on Single Router.2. I need to clear one more thing, for multiple IVR on a router then...

jachowda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CRS 4.0.1. The old Java Method step is gone. The way to initialize the custom class is through the variable (type) and set step to call method.For testing, I created below simplest class:public class SimpleTest{ public SimpleTest() { } ...

tanc08 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've installed IPCC/UCCX 5.02 running with Call Manager 6.1.1a. My problem is that the agent phone will not stay in the ready state when calls are presented to the Queue. I go into ready and call the trigger and phones immediately go to "Not Ready". ...

I am trying to use an Ingress driver for my DSN in ODBC. The Ingress driver is setup to use the local windows account for verification. I changed the services that were starting with administrator to the account I need CRS to use. Everything else ...

jmbrady by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes