Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have IPCCX 4.0.5 that is not reporting correct values for agent states.For example 4 agents can be logged in to the queue, but when you look at Real Time Reporting it shows 0 agents. This same thing happens inside scripts that check for number o...

6rmisior by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I tried browser testing but its not working properly(CVP 4.0 environment ).As we try to run our application through Browser by typing the application URL it opens the page for us and when we add the data in submit to URL and again try to run the U...

IPCC-x 4.05On one of our CSQ Activity Reports, we have a max queue time of 20 minutes. I am trying to track down when that occurred and which agent got the call. Are there any reports that will help track down when this long queue time occurred and ...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Mapd-CVLAN board on software 6.1.0. We are having an issuewith the "number of associations". We have 2048 on that board and whatconstitutes an association with the ICM? Anyone familiar with this animal? Thanks!

umassjsp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an installation of IPCC Enterprise 7.0 with IP IVR. I configured all the systems and everything is working properly, both ICM and IVR. Both scripts are collaborating and the agents receives the variables on the desktop. All these have been tes...

I ran an agent detail report but it isn't showing all of the calls made by the agent. I compared it with the CDR report by ext. Does it not track calls if an agent is in the not ready state because the work timer expired?Thanks for any help!Dianna

dfhensley by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes