Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have IVR scripts that make a call to an external server that returns XML documents. One of these calls can be very lengthy and it leaves customer with many seconds of dead air. Is there a way to execute a step and proceed to the next step without w...

jsheppard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if you can use both CSQ and Resource settings in IPCCX at the same time? We are currently utilizing CSQs but want to also start routing via agent-based. Any issues integrating these two?

SAN J by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;We have CM 5.1. I installed CRS 5.0 on a MCS 7835 server(win 2003+SP2). At initial setup phase; after i installed the license i took approximately one hour to activate the components. When it finished; there was a problem with unified CM telephony...

yatisspor by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me the in the direction of how increase the timer RONA timer when using CAD? We have a customer that wants to increase the amount of time before a call is routed to the next agent. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks

guerrad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgraded from Unity 4 to Unity 5.0. We set up most of our Helpdesk people with a Class of Service called "Helpdesk" to enable them to ONLY change passwords for users.I have 3 Helpdesk people who cannot log on at all - but the others can ...

juwaack68 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a deployment of IPCCX 5.0.1 and CM 5.1.2The call is flowing OK to the agent and it is going to work state properly and then going ready after the 30 secs wrap-up time.The problem is that as per various guides, we can put in the wrap-up code i...

agup by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have run into a small issue that I have received some questions on and I haven't been able to find an answer. Here is the situation as described by one of our supervisors.We've had an occurrence that we like to get a better understanding o...

ecornwell by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any standard screen pop for CTIOS 7.1 client that one can enable? We would like to display the call information in a separate pop up window. Could point me a document for creating or reusing simple screen pop applications?

rajan-sbc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a call center environment, which has around 100 users,we are cuurently using Cisco Call manager version 4.0 (Windows based.However we would like increase the user count in the near future,Moreover we want to monitor Agent status ?measu...

gopikrish by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sirI would like to know that which CCME version will support IPCC express 5.x.I heard that 4.2 can support . and plz tell me also which IOS release will support .any documentation?thanks

I was asked to develop a script that accepts input from callers into an 800 number where it uses the common one used by companies: ie. press 1-for support; press 2-for admins; press 3-to dial extension.Does anyone have a script I could look at to get...