Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I am running a comprehensive IPCC hosted and CVP is playing critical message.On the vbbrowser I can see the following error"call server localhost:8000 reports an error processing a call.FAiled to get VXML from any call server.Playing critical e...

rnarayana by Level 5
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running IPCC Express enh ver 4.0 looking for input on options to route all DID calls to a agent back thru the main call flow but then transfer the call to the agent and not place in a queuewould like to do this as a call to the main number prompt cus...

Hi All;Can any one direct me if there is a CD Media to do upgrade from IPIVR 3.1.3 to IPIVR 4.0.4 directly? I looked in the documents and did not find, I found about hardware and software compatibility but did not find about the upgrade possibilities...

Hi All;Is there a document that help me to know the upgrade path for IP IVR? Like the following CCM link:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008086cc7c.shtmlRegardsBilal

We have two ACD groups who gives different service levels, level 1 and 2. All the calls are received by agents at level 1 but when they can't solve the problem the call is transfered to level 2. I would like to know if it exists any kind of reports t...

icabrera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Title says it all really. ICM 7.1, CAD, IPIVR duplex install.On occasion agents are getting the wrap up box appear mid call. Has anyone seen this? What could be the cause?So far I have turned up tracing to DEBUG on the desktops.Created a new wrap cod...

bullett by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are considering moving from a Router/Logger pair to ICM Roggers. We will max out around 500 agents so the Roggers definately meet the specs. I am trying to locate a document explaining the pros and cons of using Roggers. Does one exist on the w...

b-byrne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have inherited an IPCC Express System. I can log in using my Call Manager MLA id but I am not sure why. What allows me access to this system? Also are there any logs on the IPCC server that details access or data > base changes...or would these be...

hi, does IPCC enterprise also use the IPCC express server as IVR and ICD server? One of my customer deployed IPCC enterprise. I don't have enough informaton so far except for the two IP IVR servers. I logged on and found they are exacly IPCC express ...

I have just installed a new IPCC express cluster the 4 server model. i have purchased a premium license with HA and a 190 premium seat license. after uploading the license i noticed that i only got 150 IVR ports which should be 300 IVR ports since it...