Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, i want to learn IPCC Enterprise & IPCC Express.So can anyone give me good link for Good CISCO Documents.So that i can Learn.I am very new in IPCC.So basically i need to start from Low end.....Thanks,P.K

Does anyone have an example of calling a oracle stored procedure from a DB Read step? I am currently using exec stored_proc $input_var , $output_var from the DB Read but only get a SQL error in return. It would really help if the example could show...

mserwon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to export IPCC Express 4.0(4) historical reporting data into Crystal Reports. IPCC installed with MSDE. CM 4.2 has SQL 2000. Can't seem to get past OLE DB (ADO) connection screen.Server: tried ipcc and CM IP \CRSSQLUserID: tried sa and ...

Does anybody know where the phone directories for CAD are stored???I have a user who would like to have an excel file imported into their personal directory. I have looked on the local pc and on the server and cannot find a file for the directory an...

Hello all,I have an unsual issue with one of the 15 agents of the contact center : his agent desktop is disconnecting randomly. There is no network failure behind, so I don't know where the problem come from.Do you have an idea?Thanking you in advanc...

Hi ! I found the recorded files in the server.. the files are .RAW Is there any way to hear those files in windows without using supervisor ??? I'd like to hear them in WindowsMediaPlayer..How can a convert them to .WAV or .MP3?Thanks.Andrei.

Hi,Have just installed IPCC 4.0(3) and Im missing the CRA SDK kit on the CRA administration under tools->plugins. We have the Premium license.Why is the SDK missing?

tpersson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes