Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have CCM 4.2 with IPCC Express ver 3.5 - I want to install IPCC on a different server than my call manager installations - is this OK in terms of licensing or will I have to install on one of my call manager servers?Thanks.

mark.hall by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In IPCC express when a caller is dropped out of the queue, the caller can dial back in to IPCC Express and can be reassociated with the original session (Along with any session information example information extracted from the caller).Is there any w...

I have only made a few scripts. Basic IVRs with options that transfer to ICD queues. And have always used call redirect steps and created the respective triggers, which works just fine. I was wondering if a call subflow to the ICD script is a better ...

luisso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Our system consists of IPCC 4.0(3)_Build080, Call Manager 4.13sr3b, Unity 4.2 Build 4.2(1).Everything works just fine, but at random times, each Que (we have 3 in total), calls will get stuck in the Que, even though the agent state is ready. I...

abaulackey by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My customer has deleted the facility within the ICM Domain Manager. They can no longer access webview reports. If I get them to run setup for Admin Workstation Configuration on the Distributer will this re-add the instance?Many thanks,MichaelIP...

micandre by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 2 Call Managers version 4.2i have installed IPCc express on the PUB and did configured it with a cluster profile and all other configsthan i moved to the SUB and installed the IPCC as well joining the same cluster profile. the installation was...

twissam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the design phase of an IPCC Enterprise with EIM this question came up if an agent logs out do the items in there inbox automaticly return to Queue so another agent can handle this contact?

sdempe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am working with scripting those days, so i am wondering if someone can guide me through a document which explains each step and gives an example of it working.I already read the IPCC express book but it does not give example of usage.thanks for ...

twissam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes